“Black triangles” that occur between teeth as a result of aggressive crown and bridge, implant, periodontal procedures, or because they occur naturally have been impossible to avoid and even harder to treat.
For the first time in history, general dentists and dental specialists alike now have a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure that can be performed to correct deficient interdental papilla in just a matter of minutes. This procedure has been mastered by a protocol using dermal filler materials developed by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics faculty and will be described in step by step detail through slides and video in this online course.
- Learn the American Academy of Facial Esthetics protocol for elimination of deficient interdental papilla (black triangles) with dermal filler facial injectables
- Be able to compare different treatment options for these patient concerns
- Watch over the shoulder video demonstrations of actual techniques
- Oral hygiene techniques and instrumentation to maintain and extend treatment success
- Understand fee structures for these esthetic and therapeutic treatments
Share on social media: