Mario Rui RDH, PhD
- 2015–Present: Adjunctive teacher - Portalegre Health School - Polytecnhic of Portalegre
- 2014–Present: Guest teacher University of Copenhagen (Denkmark)
- 1998–Present: Manager of Calipso Dental Project - Head of the Dental Hygiene Department.
- 2010–2014: Project Manager at Portuguese General Directorate of Health (Ministry of Health) for the Portuguese Oral Health Promotion Program (Position by governemental invitation)
- 2003–2009: Director of the Dental Hygiene Bachelor Program; Alto Ave College of Health Sciences (ISAVE)
- 1990–2000: Adjunct Lecturer, Tutor, Dental Hygiene Program; Lisbon Dental School, University of Lisbon (Portugal)
- 2012–Present: PhD candidate, University of Lisbon (Portugal)
- 2001: Master in Health Psychology, ISPA University, Lisbon (Portugal)
- 1993: Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene, University of Washington, Seattle (USA)
- 1990: Dental Hygiene, University of Lisbon (Portugal)
Share on social media:
To see is to understand – The use of intraoral cameras as an aid for individual biofilm control education is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Ask the Expert