They will understand the need for oral health services for those at risk and those with special needs. A good leader will create positive change in the community and in their organizations. As an innovator, the dentist will utilize mobile technology as a source of health information.
- Explain the qualities required for good leadership.
- Describe the importance of mobile technology as a source of health infor-mation for the underserved.
- Understand the value of social entrepreneurship and the impact it has on im-proving health.
- Discover the importance of cultural diversity, partnerships, and understand-ing social values.
- Recognize what qualities an effective leader must have to create positive change in the community.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Share on social media: