– Patient’s education in terms of good hygiene and diet consumption – Awareness of the impact of Candidate Albicans as predisposing factor on pre-malignant disorders. – An overview of the effect of Candida Albicans on the immune system
- What is candida? Types of Candidas, focusing on Candida Albicans.
- Benefits that Candida Albicans brings in the normal flora
- Common predisposing factors that can cause infection.
- Oral manifestations: clinical presentation and diagnosis
- Impact of Candida Albicans when enter the bloodstream on general health (Systemic manifestations).
- Candida Albicans can be considered a as potential etiological factor for potentially malignant disorder
- How it affects the immune system?
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Share on social media: