– Patient’s education in terms of good hygiene and diet consumption – Awareness of the impact of Candidate Albicans as predisposing factor on pre-malignant disorders. – An overview of the effect of Candida Albicans on the immune system
- What is candida? Types of Candidas, focusing on Candida Albicans.
- Benefits that Candida Albicans brings in the normal flora
- Common predisposing factors that can cause infection.
- Oral manifestations: clinical presentation and diagnosis
- Impact of Candida Albicans when enter the bloodstream on general health (Systemic manifestations).
- Candida Albicans can be considered a as potential etiological factor for potentially malignant disorder
- How it affects the immune system?
Share on social media:
Ask the Expert