Goran Tošić PhD MSc DDS
- 2015- 2017 Professor of Endodontics, Head of Department of Restorative Dentistry, Gulf Medical University, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- 2015 SAK licencse, practicing dentistry in Moss, Norway
- 1994-october 2015. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR on Department of Dental Pathology & Endodontics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Nis
- Head of department for Restorative Dentistry and Endodontis – Dental Clinic, Nis, Serbia. Leader of Operation Theatre Team for disabled persons, and persons with special needs.
- Winter semester 2013 Guest teacher under ERASMUS European Project, Univeristy of Torino, Italy
- Winter semester 2009 Invited lecturer in Endodontics at Dental School, University of Sirt, Lybia
- 2001 – august 2003 Licensed , Specialist in "Jorn Horneman Dental Clinic" Gaborone, Botswana.
- 1997 - 2000 RESEARCH FELLOW of Aristotle University of Thessalonica, Greece
- 1994 PRIVATE DENTAL SURGERY, Nis, Serbia;
- 1990 PRIVATE DENTAL SURGER in Nova Varos, Serbia
- 1990-1994 GENERAL DENTAL SURGEON in Government Hospital, Nova Varos, Yugoslavia;
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Share on social media: