Otilija Kutanovaitė MD
- Jul 2017 – present Maxillofacial surgeon The Department of Head and Neck and Skin Cancer Surgery National Cancer Institute, Vilnius, Lithuania Head and neck reconstruction, oncology, occuloplasty, skin surgery
- Jul 2017 – Jan 2018 Maxillofacial surgeon The Department of Maxillofacial Surgery Vilnius University Hospital Zalgiris Clinics, Vilnius, Lithuania Maxillofacial trauma, oncology, dentoalveolar surgery, salivay gland surgery
- Oct 2016 – Jul 2017 Assistant surgeon The Department of Head and Neck and Skin Cancer Surgery National Cancer Institute, Vilnius, Lithuania Head and neck reconstruction, oncology, occuloplasty, skin surgery, thyrod surgery
- Sep 2012 – Jul 2017 Speciality training in Maxillofacial surgery Vilnius University Hospital Zalgiris Clinics, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Mar 2016 –Jun 2016 Internship in facial reanimation, head and neck reconstructive surgery Prof. Federico Biglioli. Maxillo-facial Surgical Unit, San Paolo Hospital, Department of Health Sciences, University of Milan, Italy.
- Sep 2017 – Dec 2017 Visiting trainee in reconstructive and microsurgery Plastic and reconstructive surgery department Vilnius University Hospital Santaros Clinics
- Sep 2006 – Jun 2012 MSc in Medicine Vilnius University, Lithuania
- 2018 The dissection course Paris Face Rendez-Vous UFR Biomédicale Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France
- 2016 Course for Stepwise Flap Raising The Institute of Anatomy of the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Germany
- 2015 Facing Smile Surgery. A symposium on contemporary facial reanimation techniques. An interactive lecture programme with live surgery and cadaveric demonstrations. European Face Centre. Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel & Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- 2012 FELASA C category certificate Educational programme in laboratory animal science, directing animal experiments Vilnius University, Lithuania
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Share on social media: