Changed nutrition in western countries and the bad influence on our microbiota
– diverse fibres are the most important for a healthy microbiota and a healthy person
– microbiota extensively influences health and diseases
- Dietary risks, less fibre
- Powerful microbiota and its influence in health and disease
- Diversity of the microbiota is key
- Microbiota and its role in autoimmune disease and cancer
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Share on social media: