Mario Rui RDH, PhD
- 2015–Present: Adjunctive teacher - Portalegre Health School - Polytecnhic of Portalegre
- 2014–Present: Guest teacher University of Copenhagen (Denkmark)
- 1998–Present: Manager of Calipso Dental Project - Head of the Dental Hygiene Department.
- 2010–2014: Project Manager at Portuguese General Directorate of Health (Ministry of Health) for the Portuguese Oral Health Promotion Program (Position by governemental invitation)
- 2003–2009: Director of the Dental Hygiene Bachelor Program; Alto Ave College of Health Sciences (ISAVE)
- 1990–2000: Adjunct Lecturer, Tutor, Dental Hygiene Program; Lisbon Dental School, University of Lisbon (Portugal)
- 2012–Present: PhD candidate, University of Lisbon (Portugal)
- 2001: Master in Health Psychology, ISPA University, Lisbon (Portugal)
- 1993: Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene, University of Washington, Seattle (USA)
- 1990: Dental Hygiene, University of Lisbon (Portugal)
Jo-Anne Jones RDH
Elna Van der Ham iTop teacher
- Oral-B launch of Oh-Magazine – Opening speech
- Various articles written for the Oh -Magazine
- SASDI Durban Congress –August 2009 – Implant maintenance- The role of the Oral Hygienist
- OHASA seminars
- TV Interview- Me Time – “What is and oral hygienist?”
- Article for the Glamour magazine – Frequently asked questions on Oral Hygiene
- Lectured at the Cape Dental Show 2011
- Presented a three day lecture program for the oral hygiene component of the Namibian Dental Show 2011-Swakopmund – lectures and the hands-on courses.
- iTOP training in 2013 – Prague
- Bio-cosmetics Laboratory training – Spain, Madrid 2013
Daniela Weiler Dr. med.
- 1998— 1999 Assistant Doctor, Department of Surgery, Regional Hospital of Uznach
- 1999-2001 Assistant Doctor, Department of Internal Medicine, Regional Hospital of Uznach
- 2002— 2003 Assistant Doctor, Department of Internal Medicine, Cantonal Hospital of Lucerne
- 2003— 2004 Assistant Doctor, Department of Oncology, Cantonal Hospital of Lucerne
- 2004— 2005 Assistant Doctor, Department of Oncology, University Hospital of Zurich
- 2005-2006 Assistant Doctor, Department of Haematology, University Hospital of Zurich
- 2006-2017 Senior Physician, Department of Oncology, Cantonal Hospital of Lucerne
- Since 2017 Leading Physician, Department of Oncology, Cantonal Hospital of Lucerne
- 1997 Medical State Examination, University of Zurich
- 1998 United States Medical Examination, Step 1 and 2
- 1999 Doctoral Degree
- 2003 FMH Internal Medicine
- 2005 FMH Medical Oncology
- 2016 Nutrition Specialist DAEM/DGEM
Theodora Little RDH
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 5 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Share on social media: