- Discovering an Exciting but Overlooked Dental Void in the Medical Community.
- Become the Refer-to-Dentist From Your Medical Colleagues
- Current Treatments for Oral Cancer Patients Including the Latest on HPV
- Treating the Xerostomia Patient for Life.
- Oral Mucocitis (OM) Staging and its' Effects on Oral Hygiene.
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of ORN (Osteoradionecrosis). or DIONJ
- Vital Oral Prophylactic Techniques
- Using the Unique Touch 2 Teach Method of Oral Health Care.
- Finding and Retaining A Renewed Dental Passion (One that greatly enhances your community image, patient care and the bottom line!)
Share on social media:
Dentistry With A Purpose. Create Your Niche : Treating Xerostomia, Oral Cancer and ORN is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Ask the Expert