- Discovering an Exciting but Overlooked Dental Void in the Medical Community.
- Become the Refer-to-Dentist From Your Medical Colleagues
- Current Treatments for Oral Cancer Patients Including the Latest on HPV
- Treating the Xerostomia Patient for Life.
- Oral Mucocitis (OM) Staging and its' Effects on Oral Hygiene.
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of ORN (Osteoradionecrosis). or DIONJ
- Vital Oral Prophylactic Techniques
- Using the Unique Touch 2 Teach Method of Oral Health Care.
- Finding and Retaining A Renewed Dental Passion (One that greatly enhances your community image, patient care and the bottom line!)
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Share on social media: