This webinar will cover concepts of successful cause-related management of periodontitis.
Aimed at dentists, hygienists, therapists and dental nurses, this webinar should also help the whole team develop a unified approach in the management of this common disease.
The webinar will start with covering basic aspects of periodontal disease etiology which have relevance to the treatment, and mention briefly the diagnosis element. The core of the lecture will cover the initial behavioral changes and non-surgical therapy methods. To conclude, we will discuss re-evaluation, further treatment and long-term maintenance concepts for periodontal disease management.
By the end of this webinar, participants should:
- Understand what is chronic periodontitis and the basics of disease etiology
- Understand the principles of management stages for periodontal disease
- Be familiar with the behavioral changes necessary for treatment to be successful
- Have an understanding of different methods of initial treatment and which modalities are backed up with good evidence, and which are not.
- Understand how to evaluate the treatment result and consider further treatment options.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.
Share on social media: