Goran Tošić PhD MSc DDS
BiographySpecialist in Endodontics & Operative Dentistry Certified Dentsply/Maillefer Traineer
- 2015- 2017 Professor of Endodontics, Head of Department of Restorative Dentistry, Gulf Medical University, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- 2015 SAK licencse, practicing dentistry in Moss, Norway
- 1994-october 2015. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR on Department of Dental Pathology & Endodontics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Nis
- Head of department for Restorative Dentistry and Endodontis – Dental Clinic, Nis, Serbia. Leader of Operation Theatre Team for disabled persons, and persons with special needs.
- Winter semester 2013 Guest teacher under ERASMUS European Project, Univeristy of Torino, Italy
- Winter semester 2009 Invited lecturer in Endodontics at Dental School, University of Sirt, Lybia
- 2001 – august 2003 Licensed , Specialist in "Jorn Horneman Dental Clinic" Gaborone, Botswana.
- 1997 - 2000 RESEARCH FELLOW of Aristotle University of Thessalonica, Greece
- 1994 PRIVATE DENTAL SURGERY, Nis, Serbia;
- 1990 PRIVATE DENTAL SURGER in Nova Varos, Serbia
- 1990-1994 GENERAL DENTAL SURGEON in Government Hospital, Nova Varos, Yugoslavia;
Webinars with Goran Tošić PhD MSc DDS